Thursday, 7 April 2011

Link Up Love Party Week

Hi guys

I think this is a wonderful idea. My new friend Kristal from Getting Cricky is having a Link Up Love Party this week so come on, join in the fun and spread the love! Sadly there will always be days when life gets you down. Family and friends are what hold us together so lets get to know one other, so that we can inspire each other and get even more creative and crafty!

All you have to do is click on the link below, post it to your blog and let us know something that most don't know about you. Here we go with mine... crafting is my way of escaping the worries and woes of my everyday life. As positive as I try to be there always seems to be a rather large bump in the road that I keep falling over. Since I have become a 'blogger' I have a way of speaking to fellow crafters who have the same passion for it that I do. My mum is the only other crafter I know so this is a great chance for me to make new friends who enjoy this wonderful hobby too. Kristal was my 3rd follower and I got so excited about it. I've watched her videos and I really feel she is a talented lady. She's a bargin hunter just like me! and I kinda feel like I know her a little bit already.

Well, I hope that wasn't too cheesy for you lol but I hope you all have a very happy day/evening.

Hugs





Post a Comment